Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. The pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion, as recent science has show that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to move from merely surviving to thriving.
What you’ll be working on
- You have experience working at a fast-growing tech company as an early member.
- You've navigated product pivots and successfully shipped a product.
- You have built and shipped web platforms using ReactJS and Redux.
- You have a keen eye for design and a strong portfolio of beautiful, modern websites.
- You have strong experience with automated testing. You love writing well-tested code and you have a deep understanding of how and when testing is important.
- You know git.
- You have experience building accessible front-ends.
And of course…
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable explaining complex concepts to other engineers and to non-technical stakeholders.
- You love teaching and learning from your colleagues. You enjoy working collaboratively and believe that providing effective code reviews is as important as writing good code.
- You value adhering to good engineering principles but you aren’t dogmatic. You’re able to weigh tradeoffs between doing it fast and doing it right.
- You believe that accomplishing great things doesn’t require working around the clock. You value your life outside of work and know the benefits of getting a good night’s sleep.
Benefits we offer:
- Great office location in SoHo, NYC
- Competitive compensation
- Many opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Three weeks vacation + 7 flex holidays (not including regular holidays)
- A human-centric culture with a a range of wellness benefits
- Reaching hundreds of thousands of people (at well known companies) -- and making a huge difference in their health and their lives