We’re looking for a Personal Trainer/Coach to deliver a world-class experience to our members.
Are you fit to Thrive?
We pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to redefine personal training, and we need you to join the journey in helping us achieve it. Be a part of a team where the programming is second to none, the equipment is cutting edge, and the environment is welcoming and supportive.
- Work full-time, 35 hours per week (AM and PM shift options available)
- Engage members in safe, effective, and fun ways to get the most from their workouts
- Continuously promote awareness of the Thrive training program and actively seek new clients
- Work with management and the entire team to provide an unforgettable member experience
- Take care of tasks like scheduling, logging sessions, and follow-up daily
Who Are We Hiring?
First and foremost everyone here really is a team player. They are flexible, open to new things, and are good listeners too. They're always 'glass half full,' encouraging people to try new things and trying new things themselves.
- Ambitious, have a passion for fitness and the future of the industry
- You get joy from helping those around you to learn/ grow / thrive
- You crave feedback and new challenges that will push you to grow
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skillsHold a nationally recognized personal training certification; and
- Preferably have an active CPR certification
What are the Perks?
- Development meetings and continual support from management team
- Ongoing education with training, development, workshops, and Q&A’s with industry leaders
- Work structured, full-time hours so you can advance your career and have work-life balance
Please share with us a little more about yourself and why this opportunity may be right for you and/or include a cover letter.
* This is not a salaried position, the income is an estimated annual income based on the average team member.