Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a Beauty Advisor to help our Customers enjoy our products even more. The role is responsible for helping our Customers choose and use the best products to achieve their desired results. Our Beauty Advisors support our Customers via phone, email, live chat and/or Social Media. But we aren’t limited to those channels. It’s really about what the Customer wants, when they want it.
The ideal candidate should be crazy about makeup and beauty! Ideally, you’re a detail-oriented, highly organized individual, with a passion and desire to impact the beauty industry and make women everywhere look and feel gorgeous!
The candidate must have the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance and supervision while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Makeup or beauty enthusiast! This includes a love and passion for makeup, skincare and all things beauty; aspiring makeup artists(training completed), experience as a makeup artist is a plus
- Previous experience as a support team member, with the ability to support multiple channels (phones, email, social media, chat) is desired
- Desire to connect with Customers personally, and a strong drive to support people
- Retail experience is great; we’d love it if you’ve worked for a beauty brand previously
- Keen on problem solving
- Great individual contributor AND team player
- Consult for our Customers. Help them perform touch-ups and make overs as needed
- A “bucks stops here” attitude, and a willingness to help Customers resolve any and all needs while they have your attention
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to come across as friendly, engaged and committed via any channel.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively internal teams, including senior management and peers.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required
- Must be willing to work on the weekends
- Flexible schedule
- High School diploma or GED, degree is a plus
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Office Meals
- Start-Up Environment