Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased, one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens, sulfates, or toxins. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed at Thrive Lab in Seattle—we control every step of the product development process.
- Responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. We are a team and often work outside of our traditional job descriptions. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics.
- Own budget, strategy, creative and reporting for digital performance media
- Manage media spend across paid social, SEM, display/DSP, influencers, affiliate and direct to publisher channels
- Develop the digital marketing scorecard, and track, analyze, and report on the strategy
- Lead day-to-day oversight to ensure key sales and performance metrics are met (weekends included)
- Work with creative team to directly develop videos and ads for campaigns
- Implement and optimize campaigns to drive KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital initiatives, and provide actionable insights
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend + performance based on insights
- Plan and execute A/B and multivariate tests
- Minimum 5 years of digital performance marketing experience managing large budgets
- Proven track record of ability to optimize and scale campaigns
- Out of the box ideation for creative, targeting, and buying methodologies
- Experience with direct response marketing
- Complete knowledge of web tools such as – Optimizely, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics
- Experience with all Paid Social platforms, SEM platforms, native platforms, influencer programs, DSP’s, etc.
- Solid understanding of web metrics - CAC/CPA, ROAS/ROI, LTCV, Attribution