Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator to support our rapid growth. The role is responsible for coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping. This position will manage daily communication with the fulfillment center and troubleshoot preorder issues. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who enjoys managing several projects at once.
- Receives and fills orders and performs order status inquiry for all completed orders
- Adjusts orders as necessary when damages or shortages occur
- Performs physical counts, cycle counts, and periodic inventory verification
- Process all miss ship reports
- Relay monthly order forecast and promotions to fulfillment
- Investigate claims and discrepancies, identifying root cause. Initiate/implement corrective action
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 - 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with email and general computer operation
- Must be able to demonstrate an excellent eye for detail
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when business needs arise
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Start-up Environment
- Frequent Social Gatherings
- Catered Lunches