Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a customer service associate to support our growth. The role is responsible for assisting customers to understand order status, place orders, cancel orders, and answer general inquiries about Thrive Causemetics via our online channel. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, highly organized individual, with a passion for makeup and a desire to learn about the beauty industry. The candidate must have the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance and supervision while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Previous experience as customer service in a retail environment or a call center preferred.
- Previous experience in cosmetics and/or beauty industry preferred
- Passionate about makeup and beauty industry and willingness to learn application techniques, follow makeup trends, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to be friendly.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy as measured by key performance indicators.
- Ability to identify customer issues and quickly resolve.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively internal teams, including senior management and peers.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to answer large volumes of incoming e-mails and messages reliably and autonomously.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and complete other tasks, as assigned.
- Proficient in Google email and documents required
- Social Media/Reputation
- Must be willing to work on the weekends
- Flexible schedule
- High School diploma or GED
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Office Meals
- Start-Up Environment