Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product you purchase, we donate one to empower a woman thriving through cancer or domestic violence. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens, sulfates, or toxins. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed at Thrive Lab in Seattle—we control every step of the product development process.
- Responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. We are a team and often work outside of our traditional job descriptions. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics.
- Design personalized messaging strategies across multiple channels, including email, SMS, and other communication channels to address each segment and stage of the client lifecycle.
- Manage Thrive Causemetics email campaigns that drive revenue and increase engagement
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout customer lifecycle to maximize sales
- Carry out segmentation of Thrive’s database for effective remarketing
- Track and report on email campaigns
- Collaborate with team to select a new CRM and develop a clear CRM strategy
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies that support new customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Craft and direct loyalty-generating customer appreciation initiatives
- Analyze and report on campaign results and customer behavior to identify actionable opportunities to increase sales, improve customer retention and improve engagement. Use findings to lead customer segmentation and targeting efforts
- Conduct and track A/B testing for subject lines, frequency, calls to action, and other email content