Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
- Responsible for communications with current and new Giving Partners to coordinate donation and event opportunities
- Lead the planning of all Giving Events including but not limited to partnership identification, coordinating volunteers, makeup artists, venue, team participation and product logistics
- Work with Operations Team and Giving Partners to manage entire flow of product from processing to final delivery
- Work with Brand Marketing Team to develop long term partnerships with Giving Partners
- Coordinate the creation and presentation of content from Giving Events to share internally and externally
- Responsible for implementing monthly and annual order forecasting
- Track all Giving inventory, shipping costs, invoices, and confirmations of receipt with Giving Partners
- Develop, execute and manage Giving Reporting to share with team
- Present reporting deliverables and provide analysis and recommendations for go-forward Giving strategy
- Excellent communication and collaboration – both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and grow; can-do attitude
- Strong organizational ability, comfortable with multi-tasking, and flexible in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, but also can work well with a team
- Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem-solving
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in event planning or the giving space a plus
- Experience with developing and delivering digital content to engage the public with an organization and its mission