Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens and sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
- Support CRM Marketing team with email campaign execution, management and analysis.
- Own daily execution of email marketing campaigns including writing briefs, production, set up, segmentation, deployment and QA of email campaigns to ensure accurate and error-free execution of content.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports that highlight key insights and strategic findings for email.
- Understand and ensure email best practices are maintained.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date on latest industry and email marketing trends
- Monitor daily email campaign deliverability.
- Strong project/time management skills.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from marketing, growth, customer service and product teams to ensure coordinated consumer experience and drive email performance.
- 1+ years of experience working in digital/email marketing
- Exceptional grammar and spelling
- HTML experience for email
- Basic understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments within tight and often difficult deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well with a team
- Passion for beauty, technology, and e-commerce
- Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem-solving
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, especially Excel
- Preferred 4-year degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative fields of study
- Experience with Google Analytics, ESP’s or other tracking platforms a plus
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Must be willing to do weekend work when required