We're hiring a Senior Motion Designer. Grow is a creative innovation agency. We make industry-leading digital experiences, platforms, and campaigns for some of the world’s most beloved brands. Our clients know us as a committed partner who delivers every time. Our team knows it’s possible because of the incredible culture we’ve built.
Create content for industry-leading digital projects that combines motion, UI design, and film to make compelling, well-designed stories. Successful candidates for this role will bring a strong portfolio showing the ability to design, model, and animate content for pioneering digital projects (primarily web and mobile) with a focus on compelling motion graphics.
- Work independently and with multidisciplinary teams to contribute throughout all phases of a project, including exploration, pitch, and production
- Create content to help showcase Grow’s projects, experiments, and other outward-facing efforts
- Utilize relevant industry-standard tools (Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.) at an expert level. Knowledge of third party rendering platforms such as Octane and Vray is required. Experience with VR and 360º video, WebGL, Unity, and modelling/rigging is a plus
- Support creative team with basic post production (color correction, editing, etc.) of photo and film assets
- We look to our team members to constantly innovate and maintain a broad knowledge of design principles, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one in midsummer, and one during the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
Downtown Norfolk/Virginia Beach is a budding coastal city that blends the laid-back beach style with a richly evolving culture. As part of a community of like-minded people, we spend our time creating great work and building the culture around us. We regularly put our creative and technology talents toward building the city in which we want to live and work.
Yes, you’ll work for amazing clients and projects in an inspiring environment. But best of all, you’ll find yourself among a close-knit group of about 50 incredibly talented and motivated colleagues who inspire each other every day. Our team of technologists, creatives, strategists and producers all work together under one roof to help some of the world’s most beloved brands connect with audiences in new and unexpected ways.