Create content for industry-leading digital projects that combines motion, UI design, and film to make compelling, well-designed stories. Successful candidates for this role will bring a strong portfolio showing the ability to design, model, and animate content for pioneering digital projects (primarily web and mobile) with a focus on compelling motion graphics.
- Work independently and with multidisciplinary teams to contribute throughout all phases of a project, including exploration, pitch, and production
- Create content to help showcase Grow’s projects, experiments, and other outward-facing efforts
- Utilize relevant industry-standard tools (Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.) at an expert level. Knowledge of third party rendering platforms such as Octane and Vray is required. Experience with VR and 360º video, WebGL, Unity, and modelling/rigging is a plus
- Support creative team with basic post production (color correction, editing, etc.) of photo and film assets
- We look to our team members to constantly innovate and maintain a broad knowledge of design principles, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, VA. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you’ll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, just under 50 of us in total. We’re part of a community of like-minded people in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach metro who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us—with lovely beaches, urban amenities, and family-friendly opportunities throughout the region.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one at midsummer and one at the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more.