Our marketing strategy spans multiple online and offline channels. We’re looking for a motivated intern to work with our CEO and Growth Lead on marketing and business development opportunities. The primary project will be building awareness and increasing sales in the New York metro area, but there will also be opportunity to work on national campaigns.
The right person is a self starter who is interested in marketing, business development, and startups, as well as excited to help grow a new brand in the men’s health space.
Some things you’ll work on:
- Generate ideas and create a plan to grow the Keeps brand in New York. Pitch the idea to the CEO for budget to execute on your plan.
- Conduct outreach to build partnerships with potential brand partners including.
- We are always iterating. You will help marketing continuously create and test new campaigns across digital and offline channels .
- A big part of your role will be understanding our customer. This means talking with users and people who have yet to use Keeps to understand how to best reach them.
You should have:
- Working towards a degree in a subject you love
- A demonstrated interest in and desire to learn more about entrepreneurship and marketing, even better if it’s in either e-commerce or healthcare
- No ego and eager to get your hands dirty - remember, we are an early stage startup!
- Excitement to join us in making it easier for men to take care of their health.
- Paid position.
- Regular team lunches and outings.
- Weekly 1:1 with the CEO
- Opportunity to work at a startup that is changing men’s health as it launches