As an online-only brand, our team of Customer Experience Analysts are often the first and last interaction our customers will have with Keeps. We are seeking a Customer Experience Analyst to represent our brand: you'll help customers quickly resolve issues, coordinate with doctors to ensure a seamless Keeps experience, and help us build processes to better serve our customers.
The right person will have experience or interest in providing amazing customer service, will be excited about becoming an early member of a fast-growing team, and will want to help men have an amazing healthcare experience. This is an entry-level position and the primary focus to start is customer service, with the opportunity to expand into other areas of the business over time.
Some things you’ll work on:
- Work across multiple channels (including email, chat, and phone) to deliver a top-notch customer experience.
- Communicate with our network of doctors to help them resolve customer issues and troubleshoot problems.
- Consolidate and report common technology issues customers face to the product and development team.
- Constantly improve our customer experience playbook to ensure that all Customer Experience Analysts operate efficiently and deliver an amazing experience.
- Develop and take the lead on implementing initiatives to improve or automate processes related to customer experience and operations.
You should have:
- A degree from a good school and a high GPA.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role (experience with Zendesk is a plus, but not required).
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Superb judgement, the ability to think on your feet, and outstanding empathy.
- Competitive pay and healthcare.
- Regular team lunches and activities.
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks in the office.
- Generous vacation policy.
- As an early member of a close-knit team, you will have the ability to help shape our company’s culture and future.