Keeps is a full service healthcare company that offers men the easiest way to keep their hair. We are changing how men access health solutions by providing top notch quality of care from licensed physicians and selling our own line of FDA-approved treatments for half the price of the competition, all from the privacy of their home. We combine this with a modern brand that is straightforward and relatable, understanding that guys just want an easy and affordable way to take care of their health.
Founded by two ex-Google employees, we recently launched and are looking to add to our growing team located in NYC. We’re backed by top investors at Maveron, First Round, Greycroft, and other leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world.
We recently launched and currently operate in ~30 states covering over 80% of the US population. We are looking for a data-minded go-getter who either has some product management experience or is eager to break into the field. The ideal candidate is analytical, resourceful, organized, and a master executer.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Eager to work with different technologies and develop strong technical skills.
- A fast learner who can wear many hats. We are a lean team, so no task is too big or too small. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that span user-facing web features / design implementation, backend tooling, and analytics.
- Obsessed with your customers and constantly thinking of ways to improve their experience with our product and offering.
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and build the best digital health company.
Some things you will work on:
- We value quick learning, iteration, and experimentation. You will talk to users, analyze the feedback, and integrate learnings into the product.
- Perform data analysis to measure the value created by the release of new features, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvements.
- Work closely with engineers on testing and roll-out strategies.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
You should have:
- 2+ years in an analytical role including (but not limited to): product, analytics, finance, and/or consulting.
- Strong problem solving skills: excited to obsess over the numbers to identify opportunities for improvements and work across tech and business to plan and implement solutions.
- Strong communication and project management skills: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion in coordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Experience using SQL and/or Excel for deep data analysis.
- Passionate about technology and the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.