Keeps is a full service healthcare company that offers men the easiest way to keep their hair. We are changing how men access health solutions by providing top notch quality of care from licensed physicians and selling our own line of FDA-approved treatments for half the price of the competition, all from the privacy of their home. We combine this with a modern brand that is straightforward and relatable, understanding that guys just want an easy and affordable way to take care of their health.
Founded by two ex-Google employees, we recently launched and are looking to add to our growing team located in NYC. We’re backed by top investors at Maveron, First Round, Greycroft, and other leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world.
We recently launched and currently operate in ~30 states covering over 80% of the US population. We are growing rapidly and it’s essential we have a clear understanding of our data. We are looking for a data-minded analyst who will work with our product team to build out our data reporting. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, obsessed with numbers, and a master data manipulator.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Obsessed with data and identifying trends and learnings that can be turned into actionable product changes.
- Able to see the big picture and look beyond the numbers to consider why users make the decisions they do.
- A fast learner who can wear many hats. Since we are a lean team, so no task is too big or too small. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that span user-facing web features / design implementation, backend tooling, and analytics.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and build the best digital health company.
Some things you will work on:
- We value quick learning, iteration, and experimentation. You will analyze data and provide learnings on our acquisition funnel, user behavior across channels, and user retention.
- Build and own our all aspects of our data reporting, making sure the all stakeholders have access to the data they need
- Perform analysis to measure the value created from product changes, detect anomalies, and identify areas for potential improvements.
- Work closely with product and the CEO to build LTV and retention models.
You should have:
- 2+ years in an analytical role including (but not limited to):, data analytics, finance, and/or consulting.
- Strong quantitative skills, with experience using SQL, data visualisation tools, and advanced Excel
- Strong communication and project management skills: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion in coordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Passionate about technology and the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.