Keeps is a modern, full-service healthcare company dedicated to helping men keep their hair. We are changing how guys manage their health by providing a direct and discrete line to quality physicians and selling our own line of FDA-approved treatments at half the price of the competition.
We understand that guys just want an easy and affordable way to take control of their health — and we’re redefining what it means to have access to care. We are building a brand that reflects our values: clever, straight-forward, relatable.
With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products — including Maveron, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re well on our way to becoming the first healthcare brand that guys can truly love.
Keeps launched in January 2018, and we are growing rapidly. We are now looking for our first in-house designer to help take our brand and design system to the next level, spanning multiple mediums and consumer touchpoints. The right person is an experienced designer who is eager to join an early stage company and has the ability to have a meaningful impact from the get-go.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Digitally-minded, but interested in and excited to work across multiple mediums and channels.
- Able to leverage design to meet business goals, balancing beautiful design, great user experiences, and high conversion. You are comfortable receiving feedback from team members and our users.
- Expertly skilled across design and user experience, from thinking through marketing campaigns to building user journeys on our site and more.
- Capable of owning our brand system, making sure our brand is consistent across the entire Keeps experience - from digital to the physical world.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who wants to become the best designer they can be.
Some things you’ll work on:
- You will be responsible for making sure that our brand is consistently and effectively conveyed across all customer touch points, from digital ads to the website to physical product.
- We are always improving. You will continuously design and advance our digital platforms, including our e-commerce focused site, emails, and digital advertising.
- Create and own design systems that allow the rest of the team to reliably and quickly ship product that is on brand.
- A big part of your role will be understanding our customer. This means talking with users and people who have yet to use Keeps to understand the experience of using our site and interacting with our brand.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience at design agencies or startups with strong consumer brands, with e-commerce experience a plus.
- A portfolio of UI and visual design work, but more importantly, the ability to communicate through design.
- Strong UI and motion design skills and comfort using modern design tools.
- Passion for the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.