Keeps is a full service healthcare company that offers men the easiest way to keep their hair. We are changing how men access health solutions by providing top notch quality of care from licensed physicians and selling our own line of FDA-approved treatments for half the price of the competition, all from the privacy of their home. We combine this with a modern brand that is straightforward and relatable, understanding that guys just want an easy and affordable way to take care of their health.
Founded by two ex-Google employees, we recently launched and are looking to add to our growing team located in NYC. We’re backed by top investors at Maveron, First Round, Greycroft, and other leaders in the design, product and entrepreneurship world.
We recently launched and currently operate in ~30 states covering over 80% of the US population. We are looking for an experienced performance marketer to help take our growth strategy to the next level, spanning multiple channels and consumer journeys. The ideal candidate is analytical, solution oriented, resourceful and not afraid to step out of the comfort zone.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Digitally-minded, but interested in and excited to work across multiple mediums and channels.
- Heavily focused with hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand and user experience.
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging creative, targeting and landing pages to drive conversions.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
Some things you will work on:
- Social and Search are our bread and butter. You will own our efforts across SEM, Facebook and Instagram to maximize for user growth and ROI.
- You will proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and ways to capitalize on untapped channels.
- Analyze and optimize media spend across channels by leveraging customer data, transaction history and user behavior insights.
- We want to scale quickly but efficiently. You will run pay back and attribution analysis and look at large sets of data to to find opportunities and recommend budget allocation across channels.
- Understanding our customer. This means talking with users to understand their experience on the site and interacting with our brand.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels.
You should have:
- 2+ years in a data-driven position, preferably in performance marketing, media buying or related field.
- Previous e-commerce startup experience is a plus.
- Expertise managing Facebook and Search campaigns, utilizing Power Editor and Adwords.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Passionate about the Keeps mission.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.