At Pyxl, we are a team dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing services to clients seeking to lead their industries through integrated digital strategies. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
Pyxl is seeking a Digital Communication Strategist to join its Knoxville, TN team. In this position you'll have the opportunity to impact digital marketing and communications programs for a variety of clients across an array of industries.
From the Comm. team:
We're a group of grammar lovers, wordsmiths, storytellers, and digital marketing strategists. We are problem solvers, constantly learning and seeking new ways to help our clients. We believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, and we do battle with it every day.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a passion for writing and a desire to work in a creative marketing environment where marketing and communications plans are created purposefully to impact clients' bottom lines.
- Create content for blogs, websites, social media, emails and other digital channels.
- Work seamlessly with all business units to educate and deliver copy within sound marketing standards and best practices.
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for online and social media, as well as business/industry trends.
- Responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue.
- Plan and create digital strategies
- Ability to plan strategic marketing initiatives based on client goals
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of digital marketing, web marketing, PPC and social media marketing tactics and analytics
- Knowledgeable about current technology and reporting options
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound marketing activities
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- 100% paid employee vision insurance
- 100% paid employee dental insurance
- 100% paid employee life insurance
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- HSA with contribution
- 15 Vacation Days, annually
- Flex Fridays