Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development and data science, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com
Develop and implement Thinkful’s affiliate and partnerships marketing strategy to support the continued growth of Thinkful’s programs. As a Marketing Manager, you will maintain existing media relationships and develop new strategic partnerships to drive lead and enrollment growth.
Specifically, you will own the strategy for all all current affiliates and partnerships, focusing on testing and improving ROI. While working on improving returns in current channels, you will also focus on reaching new audiences by expanding into new channels. You be responsible for each channels’ lead and enrollment volume, conversion rates, and cost pers.
The ideal candidate has managed large-budget ROI-positive affiliate partnerhips. They have worked on both direct result and overall branding partnerships. You will have also used data to set and iterate on strategy and be extremely comfortable creating growth strategies from scratch. You must be highly data-driven and comfortable justifying your decisions quantitatively.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet 1:1 with all members and agencies within the growth marketing and brand teams
- Develop effective strategies for existing affiliates/partnerships to optimize campaign performance
- Research and identify influencers/partners who will be considered impactful advertisers for Thinkful’s various products
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Take part in team planning and retrospective meetings
- Spend time getting to know your remote peers over video calls
Within 3 months, you will:
- Build a cohesive, strategy for new affiliate/partnership advertising programs, with a focus on lead and enrollment generation
- Use data and metrics to report on the results of growth efforts and use what is learned to adjust and plan future work
- Report on top level performance across all channels
- Manage competing priorities while focusing on value delivery
- Receive regular performance feedback from your manager and peers
- Develop a career growth plan and goals with your manager
Within 6-12 months, you will:
- Grow our small list of affiliates into a larger community of partnerships
- Improve our brand awareness by investing in larger-scale partnerships
- Standardize and document operating procedures
- Invest in a culture of accountability by holding yourself and your peers to high standards
- Meet your peers face-to-face at "Weekful", our annual all-company retreat
- 4+ years managing affiliates and partnerships
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Knowledge of web analytics, social analytics & techniques
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individuals and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Expand your skills with free Thinkful courses and a Mentor, plus discounts for friends and family
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid Parental Leave
Thinkful can only hire candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We stand against any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Thinkful provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you're talented and driven, please apply.