The Wireless Center is one of the largest Verizon Premium Retailers on the East Coast.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to work in a dynamic and creative environment where interpersonal, communication, operational and administrative skills will ensure success. If you have a strong customer focus and can perform at a consistently high level in retail sales, come join our team.
As a Wireless Sales Representative, you will help to build business and develop a good reputation of your store by providing attentive, helpful, and friendly service to create raving Verizon fans. Also you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a continuous relationship with customers after the point of sale by following up with them on a regular basis.
Your specific duties as a Wireless Sales Representative will include:
- Meeting or exceeding all assigned sales and performance goals
- Selling Verizon Wireless products and services
- Engaging in discussion with customers, asking questions and listening intently in order to make the best recommendations for their wireless needs
- Following up with customers through the use of thank you cards, phone calls, etc. in order to ensure satisfaction
- Building relationships with customers, developing opportunities to cross sell other products and getting repeat business and referrals from customers
- Handling all customer service issues in a timely and professional manner
- Remaining flexible in your schedule in order to work with other stores in the local area as needed
- Assisting in other tasks as assigned
As a Wireless Sales Representative, you must be personable, self-motivated and aggressively driven to succeed, with a commitment to create the best possible experience for our customers. This will require that you display a positive and enthusiastic personality as well as a willingness to learn about Verizon Wireless products and services. Important skills include excellent verbal and written communication, time-management, and organization.
Successful Wireless Sales Representatives have previously worked in a variety of customer service positions providing a range of products and services, including electronics, clothing, gym memberships, rental cars, furniture, insurance, wireless products.