We are looking for a self-motivated contributor who is passionate about supporting and building high-quality tools. The role involves combining cutting-edge open source and proprietary technology to support back-end systems written in C++ and front-end systems using Angular and NodeJS, improve supporting tools and infrastructure, create fast C++ build systems, and improve workflows.
- Supporting and improving daily processes such as testing, backup, and deployment, via automation
- Proactively assisting other developers in diagnosing and solving issues with development and build environments
- Establishing and improving infrastructure in support of production, test, and development systems
- Monitoring systems for issues in real-time, responding to them as they occur, and working proactively to minimize future issues
- Handling support requests from clients in support of both production and test systems
- Proactive with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system, including basic system administration and a high degree of comfort working from the command line
- Strong experience with version control software and principles
- Strong programming skills, including experience with development in dynamic programming languages, strong knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Strong working knowledge of building C++ software and the full compiler toolchain
- Experience with Open Source software including Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GNU make, cmake, Redmine, OpenLDAP, FreeRADIUS, BIND, collectd, Graphite, Grafana, Hypertable, and PostgreSQL
- Financial Experience is NOT required
Thesys Technologies LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Thesys Technologies LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.