Thesys CAT, a subsidiary of Thesys Technologies, has been chosen by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to build and operate one of the largest trading databases ever created; Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT).
The CAT is a comprehensive audit trail that will track orders throughout their lifecycle and identify the broker-dealers handling them, thus allowing regulators to more efficiently and accurately track activity in Eligible Securities throughout the U.S. markets. When complete, the CAT will be the world’s largest data repository for securities transactions tracking approximately 58 billion records of orders, executions, and quote life-cycles for equities and options markets on a daily basis.
Given the breadth of our ambitions, the work we provide is highly diversified, cutting-edge, challenging, and extremely broad in terms of the exposure it generates for employees. In other words, there is a lot that you get to see and do, depending on how much you can handle. We need players on our team who can adapt to a very rapidly changing environment, take on outsized roles and responsibilities, maintain strong interpersonal relationships, and help build our vision out further.
- BS & MS degree in CS or EE with excellent GPA/academic performance
- Targeting 8+ years of experience in the financial or technology sectors
- Excellent programming skills, including experience in C++, Python, and Linux
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in close knit teams in fast paced, high pressure environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and flawless communication skills
Nice to have:
- Expertise in large-scale data analysis and/or scalable, distributed computing
Thesys Technologies LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Thesys Technologies LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.