We are seeking a Bilingual Production Supervisor to become an integral part of our team. This will be for the 2nd shift, 3:30pm - 12:00am
- Supervises, guides and coordinates production to ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintains production schedules.
- Maintains 5s sustainability and provide direction, goals, and status to the floor.
- Supervises and directs training for production and processes.
- Plans, controls, and monitors materials in production.
- Evaluates and completes performance evaluations.
- Participates in interview and hiring process.
- Maintains and enforces all safety requirements for production.
- Encourages, supports, and actively participates in kaizen improvements and events.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, organization and flow in their areas of responsibility.
- Experience in Production environment with practical knowledge of part builds.
- Knowledge of all equipment and machinery used within department.
- Blueprint certified and understand the application of specs and production related documents.
- Ability to read manufacturing orders, mylars/specifications (internal and external).
- Ability to co-lead a Kaizen event.
- Proficient with MS office.
- Good math skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task.