Position: Project Engineer
Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Associate’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Auto CAD experience including design drawings, schematics, plant layouts, equipment time studies
- Project Managing experience in a Food processing facility. Ability to use Microsoft Project and other software programs
- Previous Industrial Maintenance experience in a high-speed, automated packaging facility.
- Determines Project objectives and specifications. Creates project proposals and plans.
- Identifies project phases, milestones, and task. Creates Gantt charts.
- Reviews Contractors bids and costs data. Manages drawings and schematics.
- Validates Equipment performance by designing and conducting tests.