Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Nashville, TN
• High School diploma or GED equivalent Food Maintenance experience
• Experience Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Repairing Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic equipment.
• Knowledge of High-Speed, Automated manufacturing and packaging equipment, controlled with industrial processors and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, maintenance manuals, engineering sketches, and complex drawings. Ability to setup equipment to OEM specifications
• Troubleshoot, Repair or Replace 3-Phase motors, 480VAC equipment, motors, gears, pumps, valves, bearings, switches, shafts, sprockets, pulleys, and photo eyes.
• Welding and Fabricating experience: small parts, brackets, catch pans, etc…
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus