Position: Maintenance Technician HVAC
Location: Hammond, Indiana
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HVAC, Building, Facilities and Grounds Maintenance.
- EPA Universal Certification preferred
- Experience working in a Food production facility with knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Knowledge of Industrial Electrical requirements and Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Maintain all Plant infrastructure systems including HVAC systems, process and packaging equipment, plumbing systems, and waste water.
- Troubleshoot and Repair air compressors, air dryers, water towers, gas delivery and all mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Read blue prints, detail drawings and references parts catalogs to repair and correct defects using power and hand tools.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus