Position: Shipping Associate with CDL License
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
• Must have an active Class A CDL
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must possess an excellent understanding of warehouse shipping procedures and equipment.
• Strong attention to detail and basic mathematical aptitude.
• Forklift certification, tow motor experience, operate dollies, and hand trucks.
• Must be flexible to work weekends
+ Move tractor trailers between shipping docks to help stage and deliver orders
+ Receive incoming materials
+ Stock production lines with needed materials
+ Loading and unloading trailers.
Excellent Benefits Offered:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k Company matched dollar for dollar, up to 5% fully vested at enrollment
• Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off Program