Position: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Nashville, TN
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible supporting the Human Resources Manager and acts as liaison with employee on a variety of HR issues including: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Professional HR Certification (PHR) preferred.Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist or relevant HR position
- Strong communication, analytical abilities, organization skills, and customer service skills
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll software generating reports and employment data
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with knowledge of labor law.Flexible, adaptable and able to maintain focus in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle access to sensitive information.