Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Associate Degree or courses in a mechanical or technical discipline (or combination of education and experience)
- At least 3 years in a Manufacturing environment maintaining equipment and performing repairs
- Troubleshoot and Repair plant machinery and equipment including: mixers, conveyors, compressor system, mills, shakers, packaging systems, and pumps
- Repair or replace control devices such as PLC, VFD, safety curtains, switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, push buttons, contractors, and motor starters
- Building, Facilities, and Grounds maintenance including electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, door hardware, Fire/Life safety protection equipment
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) of production and packaging equipment: blenders, screens, scales, forklifts, and material handling systems.
- Maintain building systems, keys, panel alarm hardware, low-voltage lighting, light tube changes, ballasts, outlets, circuitry, electrical panels, and mechanical systems.
- HVAC maintenance of induction, air handling, and refrigeration units, including serving, cleaning and inspecting all related equipment
- Maintain CMMS and Spare Parts inventory. Knowledge of Welding and Fabricating (Tig, Mig, Arc)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus