Position: Machine Operator
Location: Bridgeport, NJ area
• High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
• 1-year previous machine operation experience
• Prior experience using hand and measurement tools
• Reads and interprets specifications of work orders.
• Monitors and adjusts machine controls to regulate process control parameters such as speed, tension, and product specifications using or process documentation.
• Responsible for detecting product quality defects. Verifies product and calibrations using micrometer.
•Starts machine and observes operation to assure machines are running properly.
• Examines product for visual conformance to specifications and removes defects or defective pieces.
• Properly identify and tag finished goods, record production data, and fill out associated production paperwork
• Maintains acceptable productivity levels according to established standards.
• Practice 5S / Lean principles follow safety procedures and adhere to established quality policies.