Position: Engineering Manager
Location: Hammond, Indiana
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work related experience).
- Previous Engineering Manager experience within a Food Production environment.
- Knowledge of High-speed Automation, Robotics, Packaging Equipment, and Advanced Electrical components
- Industrial Maintenance background preferred.
- Designs and implements new machinery, process flows, and plant layouts
- Creates Capital Equipment budgets, plans and schedules equipment replacement
- Determines production requirements and analyzes equipment efficiencies
- Experience managing a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and spare parts inventory