Position: Business Intelligence Developer (Consultant)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- Project Management skills
- Expert at Microsoft BI
Basic Scope of Work
- Work with Human Resource Director and Senior Leaders to identify and gather requirements and developed logical and meaningful data flow
- Partner with internal and external partners to connect SFTP feeds from data sources
- Develop Customized Dashboards and reporting metrics for end users (At least 20 different dashboard configurations)
- End Users include: Executive Team, Senior Leaders, Department Heads, and Skilled Labor
- Plant Wide Reporting (simplified visuals for hourly associates to view in Break room or on the Factory Floor)
- Consult (and possibly implement) solutions for Live Production performance tracking (Using connectivity with PLC source from Data feed)
- End users need to quickly and easily understand their business and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs
- Determine the Root Cause of negative trends or spiking number of incident tickets generated from each source.
- Translate the measurable data of the business issue into meaningful information and corrective action.
- Created BI reports, dashboards and other forms of information designed to gain new insights.
- Developed KPIs, monitor key organizational and operational measures, and provide visibility of performance throughout the organization