Position: Maintenance Manager
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Responsible for the supervision of Maintenance Engineers and performance results of each of their staff members. Requires a high level of enthusiasm, persistence, integrity and dependability to lead the maintenance team. Maintenance Manager is required to train maintenance supervision to operate the facility in the absence of Maintenance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Must have Food Maintenance experience
- Troubleshoot and Repair Electrical 220v/480v, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic equipment
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Programs using CMMS.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment, conveyors, PLCs, and Packaging Equipment
- Experience with Ammonia Refrigeration, Boilers, Steam Generators, and Commercial ovens
- HVAC, Facilities, Building, and Grounds Maintenance knowledge
- Ability to Negotiate and Manage outside Contractors and Suppliers
- P&L, Annual Budgets, Capital Equipment and Plant Layout knowledge.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, SQF, FSMA, and BRC Standards
- Ensure compliance to Federal, State, and Local regulations regarding EPA, FDA, and Waste Water requirements
- Understanding of Monitors OSHA, Hazardous Material, Confined Spaces, First Aid, Lock Out/Tag Out, Blood borne Pathogens and Fire Brigade matters.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus