Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Valparaiso, IN area
- High School diploma or GED equivalent Food Maintenance experience
- Experience Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Repairing Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic equipment.
- Knowledge of High-Speed, Automated packaging equipment and conveyor systems. Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, maintenance manuals, engineering sketches, and complex drawings. Ability to setup equipment to OEM specifications
- Building, Facilities, and Grounds maintenance including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, door hardware, Fire/Life safety protection equipment.
- Troubleshoot and Repair of specialized Packaging equipment: Form, Fill, and Seal.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus