Position: Sanitation Associate
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
• High School diploma or GED
• HACCP and GMP knowledge in a fast-paced Food Production environment
• Perform all duties as assigned by the Sanitation Lead and Sanitation Manager.
• Be able to safely climb and work from a Ladder or Platform in a safe manner.
• Ensure the equipment is clean and suitable for the production of high quality product.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
Excellent Benefits Offered:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k Company matched dollar for dollar, up to 5% fully vested at enrollment
• Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off Program