The Logical Organizer is looking for a Residential Cleaning Pro able to care for homes with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for families that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
We are a people focused local service provider inviting you to join our team.
- Flexible schedule
- Starting Hourly Rate: 10.00
- Mileage reimbursement
Residential Cleaning Pro Responsibilities
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper is not required. Being coachable is required.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- People-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Apply online now!
- You will receive confirmation we have received your application via email.
- You can also visit us online to learn about the services we offer.
The Logical Organizer
Note: Visiting our office without an appointment automatically removes your application from being considered.