thelab is seeking a Part Time Creative Recruiter to join our growing New York team!
Help us build our amazing team as we grow! Our part time creative recruiter will network and establish relationships with candidates, building pipelines of talent within our core areas of creative and digital expertise. This is a great role for someone looking to have true work-life balance while being professionally and creatively challenged.
Part Time Recruiter Role Responsibilities:
- Source and pipeline candidates and manage full cycle recruiting process
- Schedule interviews with candidates to understand their career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- Use advanced sourcing methodologies to identify potential candidates.
- Maintain open roles, referrals, and candidates within our applicant tracking system.
- Engage with and create a range of talent communities to support candidate generation and talent pooling. This could also include attending networking events.
- Maintain a high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Employee diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant employment legislation in relation to equality and eligibility to work in the US.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, within creative/digital environments (agency experience preferred)
- Experience sourcing and pipelining talent, including for digital designers, copywriters, creative directors, UI/UX designers, and other creative roles
- Experience making placements for both freelance and full-time.
- Comfortable working on high volume, fast turnaround placements. This would require exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing technology platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social sourcing, etc.
- Must know how to ‘pitch’ roles to qualified candidates and be comfortable discussing rates and salary expectations.