Are you a Print Producer who can interface with clients? Is excited to join and help wrangle a group of enthusiastic creative individuals, and will help guide major projects from inception to launch on time and on budget?
@ thelab we love solving creative problems- we are looking for a Print Producer who will ensure that all projects (magazine, OOH, printing, retouching, released files) within their domain are on-time, on-budget, profitable, and meet client expectations.
This position requires at least 2 years of professional experience in managing the production and delivery of print, OOH, collateral, etc. You will provide strategic guidance, flexibility, and practical solutions to overcome roadblocks and challenges.
A Typical Day:
Schedules production jobs and coordinates labor and materials to meet customer deadlines.
- Provides labor time estimates as needed.
- Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards.
- Manage several projects at once with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines.
Do you have what it takes?
1-2 years of experience preferred managing the production and delivery of
- print, OOH, collateral, etc.
- 1-2 years experience managing high volume retouching accounts, with a
- a keen eye for color.
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills; thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Solid technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS, MS Office, and job tracking software.
Thrilled to have you on the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do @ thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We enjoy a good BBQ (veggie burgers too, y’all). We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
A little bit more about what you'll get working with us:
An awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you.
- Great pay and benefits, including full medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k with match
- Generous PTO
- Fun employee events, including monthly game nights, outdoor BBQs and more
- An awesome work set up, with helpful co-workers, lots of snacks, daily breakfast and the occasional friendly pup.