We’re looking for a copywriter with at least 3 years of experience to join us in our New York City office. In this role, you’ll work across a variety of accounts and mediums, including website, email, banner ads, social, and video. This is a mid-level position where you’ll work directly with clients, lead presentations, own deck copy, help with new business work, contribute to conceptual brainstorms, and more.
- A digital copywriting background in everything from website launches to banner ads
- A strong understanding of the nuances of brand voice and the ability to shift between brands easily
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills, and ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects
- A collaborative team player who’s willing to go above and beyond when necessary
- Excited to help mentor junior team members
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Proactive about working with team producers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- A strong portfolio that details your specific involvement in the projects presented
- Passionate about clarity and dynamic understanding of grammar (e.g. know the rules before you break ‘em)
- Strong conceptual thinker who cares as much about the tactical execution and individual words as the big idea
- You take personal pride in a job well done and strive for excellence in everything you do
We’ll be: thrilled to have you on the team. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We love a good BBQ (veggie burgers too, y’all). We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.