The Digital Librarian is responsible for the daily management of our digital asset management system. The Digital Asset Librarian will work to
organize and maintain agency assets, train internal and external users on a system, deliver reports related to DAM activity and be responsible for the
audit and maintenance of metadata within the DAM. The Digital Asset Librarian will work closely with the leadership of several teams to ensure
assets are accessible and retired as necessary. Key skills include an intense familiarity with all file types, a keen eye for detail, ability to
independently solve problems.
• Maximize the discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines
and are consistent with business objectives.
• Manage the lifecycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion within Xinet, our digital asset management system (DAM).
• Audit assets for accurate naming and metadata, adhering to our naming and metadata standards.
• Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights
• Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
• Highly self-motivated, punctual, dependable and able to maintain a high level of productivity in the face of multiple deadlines and goals.
• Training users in the Digital Asset System to ensure proper procedures are followed.
• Registers internal and external users to the Digital Asset Management system based on permissions
• Interested in marketing and/or graphic design.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC, Google Docs and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.