thelab is looking for a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
What you'll do:
You will be the point person and go-to expert on all things analytics and will need to prioritize workflow based on the importance of request and information. You will represent the digital team for digital analytics with all internal teams, clients, and key stakeholders. As part of the digital team, you will have an opportunity to work on a large variety of projects for some of the world’s most recognizable brands, including websites, e-commerce, mobile/tablet apps, and online media. You will work closely with various teams within the company from inception to completion to help establish project KPIs, as well as the analytics environments to track, report and optimize. This role requires knowledge of Google Tag Manager, as well as Google Analytics and other 3rd party analytics dashboards.
- 5+ years experience working in web analytics
- 3+ years experience working with tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.)
- Ability to configure dashboards and reports in an automated fashion (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to understand and analyze the data
- Ability to configure and analyze conversion funnels (HotJar, Clicktale for example)
- Experience running A/B and multivariate testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- Experience analyzing clickstream data
- Ability to Identify opportunities for improvement in the design, layout and navigation of client projects
- Ability to excel in an autonomous environment
- Organized with astute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with quick-changing needs
Bonus points for the following (not required):
- Ability to design and configure a tracking program for advertising campaigns, including emails, banners, and social advertising
- Knowledge of onsite SEO best practices
- E-commerce implementation knowledge and set-up experience for tracking
- Experience working with media partners or 3rd party vendors for integration
What our interview process looks like:
- We’ll schedule an initial brief, general phone interview so we can get to know you, answer any questions you may have, and see if we might be a good fit for you and vice versa.
- From there, we’d want to bring you in for an onsite interview with the core hiring team
- At the onsite interview, we’re looking to understand not just your work history but your thinking process.
- There will then be a final interview with our leadership team
An awesome place for you to grow and learn. We stay open-minded about ideas and make sure our technology is always up-to-date, because we believe the best work gets made when we evolve our skills together. thelab is large enough to get an amazing variety of work, but small enough to stay flexible and work with smaller brands and startups too—we even have a few products of our own. You’ll work on a lot of different kinds of projects, and you’ll do it with reasonable timelines, surrounded by an inclusive community who wants to see you succeed. And you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time left over to meet your friends for a drink—or grab one with your new team.
We’re an agency of makers with deep expertise in solving creative, production, and technology challenges. Our focus is on making better work to help brands work better, and our production roots ensure that every great idea gets delivered right. From branding & design, photoshoots and video production, software builds or anything in between, thelab mixes inspiration and hard work to produce results that mean business. Oh, and we host a mean barbecue too.