We’re an agency of makers with deep expertise in solving creative, production, and
technology challenges. Our focus is on making better work to help brands work better, and our production roots ensure that every great idea gets delivered right. From branding & design, photoshoots and video production, e-commerce builds or anything in between, thelab mixes inspiration and hard work to produce results that mean business. Oh, and we host a mean barbecue too.
We will be
An awesome place for you to grow and learn. We stay open-minded about ideas and make sure our technology is always up-to-date, because we believe the best work gets made when we evolve our skills together. thelab is large enough to get an amazing variety of work, but small enough to stay flexible and work with smaller brands and startups too—we even have a few products of our own. You’ll work on a lot of different kinds of projects, and you’ll do it with reasonable timelines, surrounded by an inclusive community who wants to see you succeed (no brogrammers, please!). And you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time left over to meet your friends for a drink—or grab one with your new team.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment—no lone wolf mentalities!
- Eager to help your coworkers and pitch in to get the job done
- Not afraid to fail and always looking to learn from those failures
- Able to understand different approaches and comfortable using older tech when it’s a better fit
- Develop client-side functionality in Typescript and React.
- Be a technical lead on front end focused projects, including digesting and documenting project requirements, breaking development tasks into smaller pieces, and delegating work to less experienced developers
- Manage multiple projects and deliverables occurring concurrently during a sprint
- Mentor less experienced developers through code review and pair-programming