Do you like bringing work to life? Our Junior Producers help manage client relationships and move projects from start to finish. From digital advertising to creative and web development, our Junior Producers become well-versed in all our departments and disciplines, helping to unite our diverse staff, represent our company, and execute world-class work.
Successful applicants will be hard-working, driven people with a positive attitude who are looking to grow their careers in the advertising / digital agency space.
- An interest in advertising, project management, developing client relationships, and all things digital
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and an empathetic disposition
- A team player who is also willing to go above and beyond when necessary
- Excited by new challenges and opportunities to learn
- Interested in learning and mastering new software
- Take ownership of your work and always strive to improve
- A self starter who isn’t afraid to research a problem yourself and ask questions
- Ego free
What you’ll get:
In addition to working with some really awesome brands and appreciative clients, we’ll be thrilled to have you as a key member of the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious, like to solve problems, and are as passionate about teaching our craft as we are about making great work. We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
A little bit more about what you’ll get working with us:
- An awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you.
- Great pay and benefits, including medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k with match
- Generous PTO
- Fun employee events, including monthly game nights, outdoor BBQs, and more
- An awesome work environment with helpful coworkers, lots of snacks, and the occasional friendly pup