Junior Print Producer
thelab is one of NYC’s top production agencies. We are looking for a junior producer with a focus in account management and print production.
We will be: an awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you. thelab is large enough to get an amazing variety of work, but small enough to be flexible in working with smaller brands and start ups.
You’ll be, surrounded by friendly people who want to see you succeed. And you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time leftover to meet your friends for a drink. Or grab one with your new team.
· Project intake, confirming briefs are complete
· Assuring project files are complete and accurate before they go into the studio
· High level timeline management
· Review client assets as part of the brief process and asset management to our DAM system.
· Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
· Ability to identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
· Manage several projects at once with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
· 1-2 years of coordinator/traffic experience in print studio environment
· Candidates will have passion for advertising, communication, problem solving and execution. Education or any relevant experience in advertising, production or communications preferable.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Proactive at managing expectations of internal and client stakeholders
· Have experience managing and organizing assets
· Organized with astute attention to detail
· Experienced with Mac, MS Office, Adobe Suite and job tracking software
Most importantly, you are a nice, normal human being that is easy to get along with and work with.