thelab is looking for a Senior Producer to lead a client engagement centered around digital marketing optimization and CRM program development, with a focus on creative development and production.
We are looking for a Producer who can work between our client, the media agency, and our internal creative group to increase conversion for our client's e-commerce business. The ideal candidate would have experience producing, concepting, and analyzing optimization campaigns for digital display, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest), online video, as well as email marketing.
We are looking for someone who is opinionated on approach to guide our client and internal team on what works and where our greatest opportunities lie. This role will lead a team of designers, animators, copywriters, and developers.
We are a creative production agency consisting of developers, designers, writers, animators, inventors, technologists, producers, retouchers, artists, photographers, musicians, and new-media strategists working collaboratively on projects as varied as we are. We solve creative problems as a multi disciplinary collective, and our unified goal is to make work for which both we and our clients can be fiercely proud. We rely on discipline, experimentation, perspective, and a good attitude as the key ingredients to a great creative product.
We will be
An awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you. thelab is large enough to get an amazing variety of work, but small enough to be flexible in working with smaller brands and start-ups. We like to keep things interesting and have a few products of our own as well. You’ll work on a lot of different kinds of projects, and you’ll learn a lot along the way. You’ll do it with reasonable timelines, surrounded by friendly people who want to see you succeed. And you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time left over to meet your friends for a drink - or grab one with your new team.
– Manage both small- and large-scale interactive projects for digital marketing and email campaigns
– Keep the team updated on performance marketing best practices
– Turn client strategy and goals into project briefs
– Review deliverables to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
– Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
– Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
– Participate in client meetings, take notes, and create follow-up tasks as needed
– Own the client relationship / be client facing
– Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams to track their progress and ensure any blockers are addressed in a timely manner
– Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables
– A Senior Producer with at least five (5) years experience producing successful marketing campaigns and email programs for e-commerce companies
– Someone with extensive experience with emails, banners, social, CRM, and online video
– Able to define, plan, schedule, and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
– Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication, creative thinking, and problem solving
– Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation (SOWs, Creative Briefs, Performance Reports, etc.)
– Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic, and Account teams, as well as Client teams
– Organized with astute attention to detail
– Excellent with interpersonal communication skills
– Experienced with managing small- and medium-sized cross-functional teams
– Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec, and within budget
– Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
– Experienced with Project Management software such as Asana, AirTable, SmartSheet, and bug-tracking software, including Jira, Redmine, or similar.