Do you love making things happen? Are you as excited to build great client relationships as you are tackling technical challenges? Do you relish being the go-to person in a fun, busy environment?
@ thelab, we love solving creative problems -- and in this job, that means being the critical connector between our clients and our technical teams. Working on a large e-commerce platform, you’ll help plan, scope, and write requirements for the ongoing development of related e-commerce websites. You’ll work directly with developers in an agile environment and with product owners to create technical requirements from business needs.
What your day to day will look like:
- Turn client strategy and goals into project briefs and requirements
- Participate in client meetings, take notes, and create follow-up tasks, as needed
- Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams, to track their progress and help them succeed
- Review deliverables, to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
- Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
- Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
- Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables
What you’ll get
- An awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you.
- A fun, collaborative team that enjoys lots of outings (as well as a great outdoor deck overlooking the Hudson!)
- Generous pay and benefits, including 401k match
- Great work-life balance (you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time left over to meet your friends for a drink – or grab one with your new team)
What you bring:
- at least three (3) years managing client relationships with technical deliverables (complex website builds, etc.)
- comfort managing client expectations and translating those to colleagues
- experience managing software development using an Agile methodology
- ability to understand complex application architecture to the extent needed to troubleshoot if necessary
- skill in writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation
- experience managing work on small- and medium-size cross-functional teams
- experience with Project Management software, such as Redmine or Jira
- proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic, Account, and Client teams
- Strong organizational skills, with an astute attention to detail
- experience creating budgets and tracking costs
- proven success at delivering projects on time, to spec, and within budget
Interested? Get in touch today!