We're looking for a Senior Graphic Production Designer (4+ years relevant experience) to join our amazing team!
What you'll do:
The Senior Graphic Production Designer is a key player on a small team working on innovative print and web marketing content for a large retail brand. Building on experience in Print, OOH, Digital, POS, and packaging formats, the Production Designer will create:
- packaging for point-of-sale displays
- social media content
- concept and key visuals for new marketing campaigns
- internal event invitations and signage
- dynamic web banners
An appreciation for the creative process is key for this role, as this person will often provide creative input while also ensuring top quality production design. Being able to work effectively under pressure with both design and creative teams, while adhering carefully to client-supplied or internal style guidelines, is also critical. We work fast and accomplish a lot -- so the Senior Graphic Production Designer is someone who both enjoys learning and is able to learn quickly.
What you bring:
- 4-7 years agency experience across integrated campaigns (experience within liquor industry a
- familiarity with and understanding of print production/pre-press processes
- familiarity with and understanding of Digital display; DOOH processes
- advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint
- good understanding of typography and layout
- superior written and verbal communication skills with internal teams
- ability to re-prioritize and respond to changing demands
- knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After effects, Esko and 3d skills a plus
Thrilled to have you on the team, and excited to nurture and grow your skills. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.
A little bit more about what you’ll get working with us:
- great pay and benefits, including full medical, dental and vision
- 401k with match
- generous PTO and summer Fridays
We are an agency of makers with deep expertise in solving creative, production, and technology challenges. Our focus is on making better work, to help brands work better. We partner directly with clients to think big, build from scratch, and design for reality. From branding & design to ecommerce builds or anything in between, thelab mixes inspiration and hard work to produce results that mean business.