IT/Software Support Technician will report to the Director of IT [fulltime opportunity]
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in an application/hardware support role.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Mac oriented help desk environment, creative agencies.
- Design/Prepress/Print industry related experience and a clear understanding of industry terms.
- Understanding of marketing processes in both retail and corporate sectors with skills on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Experience with supporting custom hosted applications and software development a plus.
- Experience with JAMF Software Casper suite administration, font management, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, and familiarity with Linux servers a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and promptness.
- Training experience would be an advantage, but not necessary.
- Aptitude to multitask and learn new tasks fast.
- Must have a positive attitude; possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously.
- 1st level help desk/support for mainly Macintosh workstations, including hardware, software and networking
- Provide 1st level support for varied online productions workflow systems, including training of clients and users
- Maintain workstations, including updates, imaging and distribution of new machines
- Data management of production servers - work with production department to move data when needed
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors and software developers
- Administer e-mail users via Google Apps and setup of mobile device clients
- Provide ongoing training and support to both internal and external clients at various locations
- Create, edit and update training materials and manuals.
- High level organizational and communication skills
- Strong Troubleshooter and problem Solver
- Work calmly under pressure and maintain composure
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Takes ownership of projects