We’re looking for a copywriter with 3-5 years of experience to join us in our New York City office. In this role, you’ll be the lead writer on one of our largest accounts, and responsible for ensuring a consistent brand voice across all mediums: website, email, banner ads, social, and video. This is a mid-level position where you’ll help manage client communications, lead presentations, and mentor the Junior Copywriter on the team. Beyond this core account, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on other projects and accounts.
- A digital copywriting background in everything from website launches to banner ads
- Comfortable jumping right in and taking ownership of a brand voice
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills, and ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects
- A collaborative team player who’s willing to go above and beyond when necessary
- Excited to help mentor junior team members
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Proactive about working with team producers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- A strong portfolio that details your specific involvement in the projects presented
- A sleep and wellness enthusiast
We’ll be: thrilled to have you on the team. We all love what we do at thelab—we pride ourselves on craftsmanship, thoughtfulness, and flexibility. We’re inherently curious. We like to solve problems. We love a good BBQ (veggie burgers too, y’all). We aim for work/life balance and keep a fairly reasonable schedule. Most of all, we’ll care about you, the work you do here, and the career we’ll help you grow.