We are a creative production agency, which consists of developers, designers, writers, animators, inventors, technologists, producers, retouchers, artists, photographers, musicians, and new-media strategists working collaboratively on projects as varied as we are. We solve creative problems as a multi-disciplinary collective, and our unified goal is to make work for which both we and our clients can be fiercely proud. We rely on discipline, experimentation, perspective, and a good attitude as the key ingredients to a great creative product.
We will be: an awesome place for you to grow, in an environment that will support you. thelab is large enough to get an amazing variety of work, but small enough to be flexible in working with smaller brands and start-ups. We like to keep things interesting and have a few products of our own as well. You’ll work on a lot of different kinds of projects, and you’ll learn a lot along the way. You’ll do it with reasonable timelines, surrounded by friendly people who want to see you succeed. And you’ll generally finish your day with plenty of time leftover to meet your friends for a drink. Or grab one with your new team.
● Manage both small and large-scale interactive projects for web and mobile.
● Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
● Participate in client meetings, take notes and create follow up tasks as needed
● Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams to track their progress and ensure any blockers are addressed in a timely manner
● Communicate with Senior Producers on a daily basis on overall project health
● Attend weekly resource planning meetings
● Review deliverables to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
● Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
● Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables at once
● Assist in turning client strategy and goals into project briefs
● Own the client relationship / be client facing
- Interactive Producer with at least five (5) years experience producing successful websites, apps, and online media campaigns from inception to completion
- Extensive experience with emails, banners, social, CRM and online video
- Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
- Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
- Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices
- Experience managing in house development teams, including complex business and backend logic.
- Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation (SOW, Functional Specs, Test Cases, RFPS)
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- Organized with astute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
- Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
- Experienced with Merlin, MS Project, MS Office, bug tracking software (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira…) or similar