Who We Are
The Engine is more than a creative agency. We’re more than the sum of our parts. We’re a tribe of creators and strategists, teachers and learners, collaborators and builders. Over the past eight years, we have come together to push boundaries and create inspiring work.
We believe life outside of the studio is a deep source of inspiration, rest, and drive. We insist on having fun and aspire to create ground-breaking work together.
We trust each other - knowing each of us is talented, honest, and dedicated. With empowered and independent teams that are free to drive their projects their own way. We seek exceptional talent that believes in joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves.
We Seek Writers With:
- A proven track record of producing great work for clients — as part of an internal team or with an agency — across traditional, online, and social media mediums
- Experience with consumer-facing ad copy, long-form branding content, as well as internal guiding and strategy documents
- The ability to get up to speed quickly and learn a new subject or industry
- A collaborative attitude. You can pitch, listen, edit, and contribute, even when your idea doesn’t win
Preferred Candidates will have:
- 4-year degree in: English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications. Or graduation from a Portfolio School
- 1-4 years of experience working in Copywriting/Advertising/Digital
- Agency experience is preferred
- Work as part of our creative teams to dream up and execute within a client’s brand position, messaging, tone, and voice
- Create clear, persuasive, and fresh copy, headlines, taglines, and calls to action for a variety of projects, both B2B and consumer-facing
- Ability to translate strategic direction into powerful and impactful communications
Attach your portfolio or link to it in your resume for consideration. If you’re not sure if you’re not sure if you’re a good fit - go for it. Apply using the link below. We’d love to say hello.